This is my new favorite Sunday brunch idea hands down. These tasty little pockets of goodness are awesome because everyone can choose their own toppings and make their own perfect flavor combination. All you need is a whole wheat tortilla, and the rest is up to you! Mine started with some egg and avocado, but the sky’s the limit on ingredients for these. You can also get super creative and use up some leftovers from the fridge (I used some grilled peppers in mine 😉 ) They only take about 10 minutes to prepare, so even on a weekday morning this is a quick on-the-go breakfast option.
So get creative and try some tasty filling combinations for your own version of these awesome breakfast pockets!
Egg and Avocado Breakfast Pockets
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla per person
- Fried egg (*cook the egg before assembling*)
- Grated cheese
- Bell peppers
- Hot Sauce
- Anything else you can think of!
- Fry the egg(s), prepare toppings as needed.
- Place fillings on top of tortilla. Fold four sides of tortilla closed.
- Place tortilla folded side down on heated grill or frying pan
- Cook until golden brown on one side (about 3 minutes), then flip and cook on other
- Serve and Enjoy!
Did you like this recipe? Subscribe to my blog and get all of my articles and recipes sent right to your inbox!